I'm Waiting You
WELCOME



owner of this Blog

Assalamualaikum! My name is Asmira rosemine. 22 years old (what old?! young la. haha) Welcomes you all to come to my blog and I hate haters and copycats. You must be respectful to my blog if you want my respect for your blog! ('; 'this blog as my diary that you can read and see' SO ENJOY!


what you want? here!



Story About Links Goodies


chat with owner



Follow Mira


Triangle-Triangle


Owner blog Lydia Mira
Background Founder by Qay
Best view in Google Chrome only
my problem and you!
Monday, June 27, 2011 | 5:35:00 PM | 0 BlackWhite
I really hate your attitude to me! you treat me like garbage is not useful, you insults me for no reason and the questionnaire! you do not love me, you cheated my feelings and my beliefs on you! what you want from me and why you do not want to forget me! please go and do not bother me forever! I do not want to go back to you! I do not really love you and I detest you! 


Older Post | Newer Post