I'm Waiting You
WELCOME



owner of this Blog

Assalamualaikum! My name is Asmira rosemine. 22 years old (what old?! young la. haha) Welcomes you all to come to my blog and I hate haters and copycats. You must be respectful to my blog if you want my respect for your blog! ('; 'this blog as my diary that you can read and see' SO ENJOY!


what you want? here!



Story About Links Goodies


chat with owner



Follow Mira


Triangle-Triangle


Owner blog Lydia Mira
Background Founder by Qay
Best view in Google Chrome only
beautiful memories I cant forget (seminar memperkasa generasi muda 2011)
Thursday, July 07, 2011 | 5:48:00 PM | 0 BlackWhite
right : (sorry forgot ur name), k.Ema, k.wawa, and me(mira)

 k.wawa and madihah

 k.wawa and k.Ema

right : (sorry forgot ur name), k.ema, k.wawa and me(mira)

 k.wawa and madihah~ sweet and lovely LOL


 k.wawa and madihah

right : k.ain, madihah, and me(mira) ^^,

 me(mira), and k.wawa

YEAH ini dia! pic of me waiting! HAHA
 k.wawa and apex(hanafi)

sweet! k.wawa

 madiha, k.wawa, and me(mira). pic in the toilet pon jadi.. heheh~

 right : (sorry forgot ur name), me(mira), k.wawa, abg hafizi, k.shila, k.ain and last madihah. outside the hall~

 madihah, k.wawa and me(mira). in the hall~

 me(mira).. in bookstores UITM ^^,

right : k.wawa, (sorry forgot ur name), madihah, k.ain, k.Ema, Me(mira), and last k.shila.. 

"I really miss you all, hope you did not forget me and memories of we all XDD"


Older Post | Newer Post