I'm Waiting You
WELCOME



owner of this Blog

Assalamualaikum! My name is Asmira rosemine. 22 years old (what old?! young la. haha) Welcomes you all to come to my blog and I hate haters and copycats. You must be respectful to my blog if you want my respect for your blog! ('; 'this blog as my diary that you can read and see' SO ENJOY!


what you want? here!



Story About Links Goodies


chat with owner



Follow Mira


Triangle-Triangle


Owner blog Lydia Mira
Background Founder by Qay
Best view in Google Chrome only
MY BFF
Saturday, February 11, 2012 | 3:25:00 PM | 0 BlackWhite
salam guys! haaaaa! nie la bff aku.. ramai orang cakap my face same like my bff.. tapi, tu orang yang cakap bagi aku biase jer takde bende p0n yang same.. bhahaha btw, pic nie time aku keje lagi kat kulai.. hahah kenangan2... urrmm -.-' k la takde bende lagi yang nak distorykan.. #i'll share more interesting stories next time! bubye gusy ='D


Older Post | Newer Post