I'm Waiting You
WELCOME



owner of this Blog

Assalamualaikum! My name is Asmira rosemine. 22 years old (what old?! young la. haha) Welcomes you all to come to my blog and I hate haters and copycats. You must be respectful to my blog if you want my respect for your blog! ('; 'this blog as my diary that you can read and see' SO ENJOY!


what you want? here!



Story About Links Goodies


chat with owner



Follow Mira


Triangle-Triangle


Owner blog Lydia Mira
Background Founder by Qay
Best view in Google Chrome only
miss 1st raya )';
Saturday, August 25, 2012 | 12:19:00 PM | 0 BlackWhite
Onion Head Emoticons 16maaf ye lambat update ('; how are u guys? hopefully healthy. almost a week kita sambut hari raya. macam tak puas pon ada. ermm esok da kene balik mersing. rindu kat semua! btw nak share pics raya hari tu. hehehhh


My Sis And Cousin
Rosmin Daughter's

Rosmin And Mohd Nasir Daughter's
Al-Fatihah untuk kakak saya (NorAfida Binti Rosmin)
hai hai, bye bye!Onion Head Emoticons 33


Older Post | Newer Post